Monday, August 27, 2007

The Challenge

Well, it's been just over a week since I officially started running as part of the Team In Training program. If all goes as planned, I'll make it through my first half-marathon in about five months.

As I've told people about my new challenge, some look at me like I'm crazy. Some are curious. Most, I think, have some level of admiration for the amount of time and physical commitment it will take to complete this challenge.

If you're interested in how I'm doing, feel free to check this site. I'll update it as often as possible. And if you see me around, please ask me about my training!

Have you donated to my fundraising campaign? If not, please consider doing so. You can donate online at http://www.active.com/donate/tntma/Teresa. Please pass this link to everyone you know. Every dollar helps me get a little closer to the Disney 13.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.