Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whoa! Useful Multi-Tasking

Flight, the horse I share with another woman, recently got kicked by another horse in the pasture, resulting in six stitches just above his knee. I've had to pull nursing duties for the past few days, icing the wound and doing a regimen of hand-walking to help some swelling go down.

In my typical fashion of squeezing every possible usable moment out of the day, I combined a couple of my trips to the barn with a bike ride in the area.

Below is a pic a snapped during one of the trips there. I love how the camera angle captured the moment - looks like a giant horse eating my tiny bike.

Maybe he thought my handlebars were carrots? :)


1 comment:

  1. LOL - too funny! Your bike looks yummy, but more in a I sure wish I had the time to go bike riding again kind of way! I found you through daily mile & thought I'd stop by to say "Hi".

    ReplyDelete

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.