Thursday, May 7, 2009

Logging Miles

Although I haven't "officially" started my marathon training, I've given it a little push this week -- and it feels great.

On Monday, I took the bike out for a spin and logged 19 miles. On Tuesday, I ran a good, strong 7.5 miles (in the cold an pouring rain). And on Wednesday, I went back and rode the 19-mile loop again.

Phew! 38 miles on the bike and a 7.5-mile run in three days!

No doubt the bike and running miles will increase, something I'm really looking forward to.

Only six months until the marathon. Only? Six months seems a lifetime away... Just hope I can keep up the motivation and stamina until then.

TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE "# comments" LINK BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.