Wednesday, August 26, 2009

www.wordle.net

I recently discovered a new website that will scan any site with an RSS feed (or any block of text you give it, really) to create word-art based on its content. I tried my blog this morning.

I really like the results. Interesting to see what words it pulls out as the dominant words and what words support them.

And interesting to note that TC appears center-stage, nice and big.

I know it's probably just some computer formula, but it seems to know exactly where my focus is at this point in my life and training. Miles, hills, run, frustration, road. TC.

Can't wait to see what it comes up wi
th next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.