Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Big Brother Tracking

As I'm running in Disney on Saturday, I'll be crossing over a sensor in the road, which will track my progress through a computer chip that will be attached to my shoe.

Very high tech and slightly Big Brother-esque, huh?

You can sign up with the following link to get my results during the race, sent to email or phone:

If you're interested, the sign-in will ask you to enter an email and password. You then choose how often you want to receive an alert. You can get an alert when I pass 5K, 10K, 15K and Finish. Or, you can opt to just be notified when I cross the Finish Line.

Keep in mind the race start time is 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll be well into the race while most of you are sitting around the house in your pjs and enjoying a morning cup of coffee.


REMEMBER, I'M DOING THIS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.
Have you donated to my fundraising campaign for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society? If not, please consider doing so. You can donate online at http://www.active.com/donate/tntma/Teresa. Please pass this link to everyone you know. Every dollar helps me get a little closer to the Disney 13.1!

TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE "# comments" LINK BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.