Tucked inside was a simple piece of cardboard. The instructions said I am to bring it to the check-in table the day before the race.
In small type was my name, age and official race number: 30315
Here are a few other numbers of interest:
- Number of miles run to date: 180
- Total donations raised to date: $2,836
- Cost of the new pair of running shoes I bought last week: $64
- Number of TnT runners traveling together next week: 175
- Total the team has raised since August: $264,211
- Number of days until the Disney Half Marathon: 9
- Number of hours it will take to complete the run: 2 1/2
- Number of miles in the Half Marathon: 13.1
- High temp on race day (according to 10-day forecast): 77
REMEMBER, I'M DOING THIS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.
Have you donated to my fundraising campaign for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society? If not, please consider doing so. You can donate online at http://www.active.com/donate/tntma/Teresa. Please pass this link to everyone you know. Every dollar helps me get a little closer to the Disney 13.1!
TO POST A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE "# comments" LINK BELOW