Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I DID IT!


I've been told that I have a knack for capturing a scene or experience and putting it into writing. But I don't think anyone can really share what the Disney Marathon Weekend experience was like.

Over the next several days (or perhaps weeks) I will do my best to share the weekend with you, keeping in mind that I have a job to catch up on, a dog who misses me and a charming friend I'd like to see this week.

For now, I'll just proudly say I FINISHED and had the time of my life doing it.

Stay tuned for more photos and stories from my Disney Marathon Weekend.

4 comments:

  1. A charming friend, you cannot be talking about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Teres! I have to say I'm still in awe that you were able to do this. I'm proud of you (which is something I probably have never said directly). If I had been there, I might have even given you a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Teresa! I am almost inspired to start running myself. I am so happy you had the "time of your life" doing this. I have a feeling that this is only the beginning for you. You have a great heart and a a great attitude...sky's the limit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had such a good time. I knew you would finish and make the time goal you set for yourself. This whole journey has beengreat for you and you met some good friends along the way. This calls for a celebration dinner. You pick the time and place. dad and I very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

You can post a comment here by selecting any of the options below. If you do not have a gmail account, choose "Other User" or "Anonymous." All fields are optional.